The Account Manager is responsible for the retention, acquisition, and development of accounts. Maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory or market segment to generate new business for HP Team.
Accountable in selling and achieving sales targets for an assigned product, business development, and monitoring of A/R. Position assigned product in the market.
Follow established procedures and guidelines to promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to meet sales targets.
Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to customer inquiries, and conclude sales orders to meet established revenue targets.
Develop sales skills and knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customers by working closely with a more experienced sales representative or as the junior member of a sales team.
Manages a portfolio of accounts. Maintain a good relationship with the customers through regular client engagement.
Uses an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
Ensures applicable systems and data are maintained and updated.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain a good working relationship within the organization.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, procedures and SLA.
- Strive for high-level customer service.
- As a front-liner, represents the Company in every sales related activity.
- Conducts consultative selling.
- Coordinates with principal/vendor/supplier.
- Coordinates with logistics, delivery, accounting, and technical support group.
- Monitors delivery and A/R.