Responsible to encode in the computer system all ordered place by sales and service desk. To generate invoices and billing Statement, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer files.
Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue billing in a timely manner. To coordinate with Client and accounting to effectively handle overdue accounts and maintain accurate and updated Customer files.
- Responsible for generating invoices that will be issued to buyers indicating the products, services, quantities and agreed price the seller has provided the buyer.
- Collates and verifies documentation supporting the invoice to be issued to customers.
- Check and review details/data to ensure that billing information is accurate.
- Ensure all invoices are correct before forwarding them to customers.
- Must be detail oriented, have a keen knowledge of mathematics and a good understanding of billing software programs like SAP.
- Sends and print- out billings/invoices.
- Record invoices produced.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping by maintaining spreadsheets and files to monitor customers’ accounts.
- Work closely with the Service Desk Team and MSG Sales.
- Validates and Request cancellation of invoices to Accounting Department.
- Provide certified true copies of missing documents.
- Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills.
To process liquidation report and to communicate any issues, concerns or any discrepancies found from report versus attached documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Information Technology or equivalent
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering detailed information
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and maintaining general ledgers
- High business ethics and integrity
- High confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people
- Ability to meet deadlines and demonstrates effective time management skills