Key Position Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements meetings with business as input into test planning
- Prepare testing strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Design test cases based on business rules and data mapping documents
- Create Test Scripts (Requires strong background in SQL scripting)
- Execute the required ETL, Cubes and Reports validations
- Cube Testing – Browse the Cube using BIDS or SQL Server Management Studio and compare the output against the Mart using SQL Query.
- Perform aggregate and comparative data analysis to ensure data flows and integrations are valid
- Log defects for failed test cases
- Work directly with project managers, SME’s, developers, to work towards successful project completion.
- Experience in the onshore/offshore team model.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any IT/Computer Engineering course
- 8 years in ETL/ DWH, Cubes and Reports testing experience
- Experience with tools such as MS BI Suite (SSIS, SSAS & SSRS)
- Experience with SSAS cube testing is a must.
- Well versed with databases like Oracle and SQL Server
- Well versed working with the SQL Server database platform
- Well versed with SSRS to allow for report validation
- Expertise in creating and executing complex SQL queries in Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with QA software like HP ALM Quality Center
Work Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Required Work Hours: Fixed Evening Shift (US business hours, flexible depending on the project)
Job Type: Full-time