The IT HELPDESK ENGINEER is responsible for handling incoming e-mails/calls to the support desk and resolving through basic troubleshooting issues faced by the internal customers. The IT HELPDESK ENGINEER should have good understanding to handle Incident Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS(S) Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications, Basic Active Directory Domain services knowledge, Basic knowledge in Incident Management, has experience on basic Network troubleshooting, Ability to utilize and assist users with tools such as RDP, VPN and other remote tools, has experienced using Cherwell or similar ticketing system (Remedy, LANDesk, Service Now)
- Provides helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Identify and organize tickets according to priority and distribute tickets to engineers and technicians
- Sets and loads computer equipment with required items and prepare it for operation
- Responds to queries either in person or over the phone
- Follow up with customers/clients to ensure issue has been resolved
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Ensures accurate and precise data entry of all service desk contact into tracking system
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY course or any IT related courses
- At least 6 months of experience as IT HELPDESK ENGINEER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER or equivalent and has BASIC KNOWLEDGE IN “ORACLE”
- Good understanding in TICKET LIFE CYCLE PROCESS and SERVICE DESK OPERATIONS
- Familiarity in various TICKETING TOOLS
- Amendable to work in GENERAL TRIAS, CAVITE CITY
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule.