Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement automated test practices for web based applications using Selenium WebDriver
- Work with the Automation Manager and Lead to define Framework, Process and Strategy associated with test automation.
- Develop and execute maintainable automation tests using Selenium WebDriver with C# to address test areas such as software functional scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, and usability testing in preparation for implementation.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Assist in the creation of automation status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the management
- Participates and occasionally leads process improvement efforts within QA for automation testing in one or more areas of our applications, and efficiency solutions.
- Proven 5+ years’ experience developing automated test systems using Selenium WebDriver with C#
- Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using C# ; developing functions, adding control flow logic, custom assertions, loops, etc.
- Experience in designing a reusable framework for automated scripts.
- Experience integrating automated scripts to build for continuous integration.
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Page Object Model.
- Knowledge of UFT is a big plus.
- Experience with reporting tools like Extent and Customized HTML/XSLT reports.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills.
- Excellent understanding of software design techniques.\Experience in source control systems and configuration management.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable.
- Strong DB skills (MS SQL Server, ORACLE)
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment.
- Recommends improvements in Automation strategies, software, and processes.
- Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
– Must be Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any IT/Computer Related course
– Work Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa City
– Required Work Hours: Fixed Evening Shift (US business hours, flexible depending on project)
Job Type: Full-time