The Service Desk Engineer is responsible for handling incoming e-mails/calls to the support desk and resolving through basic troubleshooting issues faced by the internal customers. The service Desk Engineer should have a good understanding to handle Incident Management.
- Provides helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Identify and organize tickets according to priority and distribute tickets to engineers and technicians
- Sets and loads computer equipment with required items and prepare it for operation
- Responds to queries either in person or over the phone
- Follow up with customers/clients to ensure issue has been resolved
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Ensures accurate and precise data entry of all service desk contact into tracking system
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain a good working relationship within the organization.
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls, procedures and SL
- Strive for high-level customer service
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces, and provide prompt service.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in IT course or any IT related courses
- At least 1 to 2 years of Service desk experience or equivalent
- Good understanding of ticket life cycle and service desk operations
- Familiarity in various ticketing tools. The service desk must be able to accurately capture the customer’s concerns and log accordingly into a ticketing system.
- Amendable to work in domestic road Pasay and in shifting schedule.
- Required Skill(s): strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications, Basic Active Directory Domain services knowledge, Basic knowledge in Incident Management, Has experience on basic Network troubleshooting, Ability to utilize and assist users with tools such as RDP, VPN and other remote tools, Has experienced using Cherwell or similar ticketing system (Remedy, LANDesk, Service Now)