Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement automated test practices for web based applications using UFT.
- Work with the Automation Manager and Lead to define Framework, Process and Strategy associated with test automation.
- Develop and execute maintainable automation tests using UFT to address test areas such as software functional scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, and usability testing in preparation for implementation.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Assist in the creation of automation status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the management
- Participates and occasionally leads process improvement efforts within QA for automation testing in one or more areas of our applications, and efficiency solutions.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any IT/Computer related course
- Proven 5+ years’ experience developing automated test systems using UFT
- Knowledge of Selenium is a big plus.
- Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using UFT; developing functions, adding control flow logic, custom assertions, loops etc.
- Experience in designing a reusable framework for automated scripts.
- Experience integrating automated scripts to build for continuous integration.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills.
- Excellent understanding of software design techniques.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable.
- Strong Knowledge in Defect Management Tools such as HP ALM/Quality Center, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experienced in creating Test Plans and updating those in TFS or HP Application Life Management (ALM).
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment.
- Recommends improvements in Automation strategies, software, and processes.
- Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Willing to work in Alabang
- Willing to work on a night shift
Job Type: Full-time