Responsible for coordinating and managing the delivery of local on-site IT services, using a combination of local Fluor resources or Third Party vendor for all Fluor secondary sites worldwide when on-site resources are required to resolve IT issues or deliver IT requests.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process work order and incident requests
- Act as an IT liaison to improve communication and customer satisfaction
- Respond to and perform second level troubleshooting, as necessary, of technical issues via phone, email or remote take-over
- Follow standard Service Desk procedures like ticket logging, administering Service Desk software or tools
- Escalate or redirect problems or requests to appropriate support groups.
- Handle and escalate high-severity tickets
- Document actions taken and resolution steps to keep users updated of the progress of the ticket Track incident and work order request tickets until closure.
- Research and investigate on new or unfamiliar issues that may arise while utilizing available tools & resources
- Coordinate with other support groups or vendor service providers to keep Service Level Agreement at satisfactory level.
- Participate in and support new project initiatives or roles
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Maintain IT GMC Service desk standards and key metrics
Education and Experience
- At least two years of relevant IT and call center/ helpdesk operations work experience. Proficient in hardware, software, networking and VPN troubleshooting
- Knowledge of relevant call ticket tracking applications
- Sound knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong inclination to learning and on-boarding new projects or initiatives
- Strong customer service orientation
- Quick adaptability and flexibility
- Amenable to rotating work schedule including night shift, extended work hours, holiday and/ or weekend work.
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong stress tolerance
- Works with minimal supervision
- Keen problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good multi-tasking skills